AD (728x60)

Thursday 14 August 2014

Kuri Kanwari Full Song HD

Share & Comment
Kuri Kanwari
Hey Guys Now wait is over and here is the Video of my latest song "Kuri Kanwari" in which Kaali is featured with me.
Kuri Kanwari is my first punjabi song and overall it is the second song of me and this one is totally different from my first video because in this song i have recorded Rap in my voice and i think or may be i am first Pakistani Girl who did rap.
Watch the video below and share it also with your friends and family :)

Watch The Video


Tags:

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

 

Sofia Kaif's Fans

Recent Events

Copyright © Sofia Kaif | Designed by Templateism.com